Women’s Health Services
When it comes to physical therapy, women have unique needs. That’s why Tidewater Physical Therapy has developed specialized treatment programs to help our female patients deal with physical issues related to pregnancy, osteoporosis and mastectomy.
All of our Women’s Services are aimed at increasing a woman’s quality of life through self-management with specific strategies to reduce symptoms and improve function. We offer programs for:
Incontinence & Pelvic Pain
- Treating Incontinence with Physical Therapy
- Do You Need to Retrain Your Bladder?
- Common Questions Regarding Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Physical Therapy and the Pelvic Floor
- Pain Relief From Pelvic Floor Muscle Spasms
- Understanding the Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Pain During Pregnancy: Common, Not Normal!
- Back Pain: During and After Pregnancy
- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy
- Managing Pregnancy Pains