New location, same quality of care. Tidewater Physical Therapy is pleased to announce it is accepting new patients at its newly relocated Battlefield Clinic in Chesapeake, Va.
The new location opened its doors Feb. 16 and offers comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation programs, including the following programs:
- Comprehensive physical therapy to include pre and post orthopedic care
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Balance and fall prevention
- Fibromyalgia Empowerment Program, which helps treat the acute symptoms of the painful condition and guides patients on how to best manage the pain.
- Wii-Hab, a treatment plan that uses motion gaming that, when paired with traditional rehabilitation programs, can improve user engagement, balance and mobility.
“Combined, Stephanie and I have been treating patients for more than three decades,” said Battlefield’s Clinical Director Renee Midgett, PT, DPT, referring to fellow physical therapist Stephanie Clark, PT, DPT. “We’re thrilled to be in a new space and offering the same great care for our patients. It’s about getting people back to living their best, health life and we have a wonderful new space to do that in.”
The new clinic is located at 927 N. Battlefield Blvd, Suite 200 in Chesapeake, a short drive from the Chesapeake Regional Medical Center.
The Battlefield location will maintain the same hours and phone number (757.436.3350) as it previously held.
The clinic is open Monday through Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Tuesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information about the Battlefield Clinic, and to make your own appointment, visit http://www.tpti.com/locations/battlefield/